Fresh pasta are dead easy to make, all you need is eggs, flour and water. If everyone knew how cheap and easy they are, they would not stop buying the overpriced, ready-made pasta from the grocery store. Once the dough is ready, you can decide on shape you want to give to your pasta!
Ingredients for 4 portions:
2 cups flour, whole wheat or all purpose
2 large eggs
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1. In a large bowl, mix flour and salt.
2. Form a well in the flour.
3. Break the eggs and add the olive oil into the well.
4. Stir the flour into the wet ingredients using a fork to form dough.
5. Knead to form a ball. (Note: Add the water if the dough is too dry)
6. Let rest for 1 hr at room temperature before rolling.