Still! Just enough energy to chop some vegetables and beat half dozen eggs for a tasty frittata! Good anytime: breakfast, lunch or dinner with one or two pieces of toast.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
1 small onion
1 cup cremini mushrooms
12 asparagus spears
1 cup cherry tomatoes
3 celery stalks with leaves
2 zucchini squash
¼ cup cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Italian parsley to garnish
1. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium high heat in an oven-safe pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3. Chop onions, mushrooms, celery, and zucchini.
4. Stir fry chopped onions, celery and mushrooms with the anchovies for 5 mns.
5. Add the tomatoes and zucchini.
6. Snap the asparagus and layer on the softened vegetables.
7. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs with salt and pepper using a fork.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
9. Top with cheese and bake for 15-20 mns.