These light and crisp shrimps perfectly balanced the heartiness of the thick broth. I would definitely have them again for a snacky dinner on a lazy TV night!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
¼ cup milk
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
¼ cup flour
Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the shrimps leaving the end of the tail on.
- Transfer the shrimps in a small bowl.
- Add milk and oil to the shrimp.
- Chop and sprinkle the thyme over the shrimp.
- Season to taste and toss. Let sit for 10-15 min.
- Lightly flour.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the shrimp for up to 1 min and serve immediately.